VAX 6000 in Linwood NC on Facebook

martin-reilly.com mcr at martin-reilly.com
Sun Oct 18 03:15:47 CDT 2020

The 6000s (I worked with a few) are self contained. Just plug in a serial console device (dumb terminal or decwriter or similar. I’d love a 6000 but don’t have space and I’m on the wrong continent. By default they are wired for three phase power, at least in U.K. I understand they can easily be converted to single phase so potentially usable in a domestic environment.