cc:Mail

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Wed Oct 7 14:22:13 CDT 2020

On 10/7/20 12:55 PM, Grant Taylor via cctalk wrote:
> I'll take a look in my pile of Lotus disks.

Much of what I have is more Notes / Domino specific.  But I do have a
cc:Mail documentation CD-ROM that's from '95.

Email me directly if you want to know more details about what's on it or
to discuss how to get a copy to you.

> I also think that I have some non-Lotus things that will also interface
> with cc:Mail; e.g. Microsoft Exchange and / or Novell GroupWise.

Let me know if you are interested in any of these options.

I also wonder if you could abuse something that a client did years ago.
Microsoft Outlook configured with SMTP / POP3 accounts to periodically
retrieve email and then rely on client side rules to file messages in
their MS-Mail P.O.  I don't know if the same would work with a cc:Mail
connector like was done with the MS-Mail connector.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die