Mail

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Wed Oct 7 13:58:32 CDT 2020

On 10/7/20 8:45 AM, Tomas By via cctalk wrote:
> the cc:Mail PO would need to periodically (ie constantly) check for
> new mail from the provider, and collect it.

/Something/ needs to periodically check for new mail from the provider.
I don't think that it needs to necessarily be the cc:Mail PO.

Something like fetchmail can periodically poll and collect email.

You can probably also configure an SMTP gateway and use regular mail
routing (possibly via forwarding) to push email into the system.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die