evil thing to ask but I need keystroke logger

Doug Jackson doug at doughq.com
Fri Nov 20 06:19:22 CST 2020

Have you considered asking them what they are doing?

You would be surprised how much logging various software packages do.
There are always chat logs (unless deleted) - always usage logs - unless
deleted.

Work with them as a first instance, failing that have them do the work
physically beside you.

Most traffic coming out of PCs these days is SSL encrypted, and you are not
likely to extract meaningful data from a session.

Kindest regards,

Doug Jackson

em: doug at doughq.com
ph: 0414 986878

Check out my awesome clocks at www.dougswordclocks.com
Follow my amateur radio adventures at vk1zdj.net

Just like an old fashioned letter, this email and any files transmitted
with it should probably be treated as confidential and intended solely for
your own use.

Please note that any interesting spelling is usually my own and may have
been caused by fat thumbs on a tiny tiny keyboard.

Should any part of this message prove to be useful in the event of the
imminent Zombie Apocalypse then the sender bears no personal, legal, or
moral responsibility for any outcome resulting from its usage unless the
result of said usage is the unlikely defeat of the Zombie Hordes in which
case the sender takes full credit without any theoretical or actual legal
liability. :-)

Be nice to your parents.

Go outside and do something awesome - Draw, paint, walk, setup a
radio station, go fishing or sailing - just do something that makes you
happy.

^G ^G ^G ^G ^G ^G ^G ^G- In more laid back days this line would literally
sing ^G ^G ^G ^G ^G ^G ^G ^G