evil thing to ask but I need keystroke logger

Boris Gimbarzevsky boris at summitclinic.com
Fri Nov 20 02:26:07 CST 2020

If it's a windoze system, modified a bare-bones keylogger about 10
years ago which records all keystrokes (can get time of key_press,
key_release) and also monitors all mouse clicks as well as  title of
window clicked on.  Can also record every mouse event which takes up
a LOT of disk space.  Just hooks keyboard and mouse events and works
even on hospital systems which are fairly locked down.  Written in
VB6 and also wrote a program to either look at keyboard/mouse events
over time or to dump text typed in.  Has saved lots of work for me as
windoze has a bad habit of crashing when I'm 20 minutes into writing
a note and can get all keystrokes that were saved to disk during this
time.  Initially written to find out how much time I spent
IFOK.  Also has a stealth mode where keylogger window hidden and can
be brought up with a key sequence and then need a password to stop
it.  Not very stealthy as can be easily terminated through ProcessExplorer.

Could always use Wireshark to capture all packets exchanged while
they're on computer.