Mystery 1970 core board

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 06:44:05 CST 2020

On 3/3/20 6:18 PM, Jules Richardson via cctalk wrote:

> Hopefully collective wisdom can help on this one - does anyone have a clue
> what system this core board was from

I think I may have figured it out. Back when I picked these up (I have
another one, too) they were in a pile of boards from all sorts of different
systems, as they were at a location which used to be an electronics surplus
store - so I figured they could be anything.

However, I picked up a couple of Lockheed MAC-16 front panels at the time,
and I was just digging through some info on that machine and realized that
it was also known as the LEC-16; in light of that, the little "LEC" logo on
these boards seems telling. That was a 16 bit system (and as Brent
mentioned, there may be another set of core hidden on the other side of the
plane) and was around the 1969/1970 timeframe, so that fits, too.