Mystery 1970 core board

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 06:37:49 CST 2020

On 3/3/20 9:32 PM, Brent Hilpert via cctalk wrote:
> It looks to be 16 bits wide rather than 8, I think you'll find there's
> another 8 bit-arrays of cores on the underside of the planar-array
> daughter board.

You may well be right; I can't quite tell for sure as there's not much
clearance between the two, but I can see a nest of wires in there.

> Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to be a complete module. It looks like
> the inhibit drivers and 3/4 of the address drivers would have been on
> another board.

Well, it does have some damage to it, as does another identical board that
I have, so it's unlikely it could ever be used again; I may get a chance to
I will take a look, just for the sake of completeness.

cheers

Jules