Future of cctalk/cctech

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Wed Jun 17 18:21:33 CDT 2020

On Thu, 18 Jun 2020, Doug Jackson via cctalk wrote:
> If we do implement attachments that are limited to one SSDD 8" disk, can
> there please be some technological way of chaining disk 'parts' to allow
> larger attachments to be transmitted?

If you use MS-DOS, and have a large drive in addition to the 8" SSSD, you
could type:
COPY file1 + file2 + file3 + file4 + file5 bigfile

Many Backup/Restore programs have capability of splitting and recombining
files.

OR
have a CCTALK "files" storage area (maybe on a website?), that could host
large files, and include LINKS, not CONTENT, in the emails.