Ancient transistor ?computer board

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Tue Jun 16 14:29:25 CDT 2020

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020, Liam Proven via cctalk wrote:
> Um. Gosh.
> Yeah, you are going to need to use a URL shortener. Bit.ly is pretty
> good as it lets you create your own memorable links.

Q: Is that link adequate to unambiguously identify any specific location
within any sub-atomic particle in the universe?  (such as far more
detail than is required for the PHYSICAL LOCATION of the start of the file??)

OTOH, when will we have a compression for which that is adequate for the
content of the file?

Are there any browsers with a small enough buffer for the URL (and poor
enough input checking) for which pasting the above could be a buffer
overflow exploit?

Or, is the above link an offset within the digits of PI to a location that
matches the content of the file?