Kennett Classic Open / Looking for a Linux/scripting programmer $$

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 10:39:08 CDT 2020

The Kennett Classic Gallery of Computing history and shop has re-opened per
State of PA and County of Chester guidelines.

I am looking for volunteers to help with moving some large DEC racks into
the basement area, we decided to expand exhibits to one more room to make
space for the bigger iron, printers, VAX systems, etc.  We are installing
new exhibits this month and any help would be appreciated.

I am also looking for a Linux scripting poss. Python programmer for a paid
project through my web programming business (degnanco.com) if anyone here
is interested in a project.  Contact me privately.

Kennett Classic
126 S Union St.
Kennett Square, PA 19348

484 732 7041