Small C ver 1.00 source?

Guy Sotomayor ggs at shiresoft.com
Tue Jul 14 13:35:42 CDT 2020

Yes, I spent a good amount of my time at CMU in the late 70's re-
writing the TOPS-10 version of that compiler with a new P-Code
definition so that the target code could be run efficiently on small
machines.  I did the original work to target the PDP-11s on C.MMP.

I still have the compiler source, documentation I wrote and all of the
test cases.  Unfortunately I no longer have the PDP11 P-Code
interpreter that I wrote (all in PDP-11 assembler and BLISS-11).  :-(
However, I *think* I still have the interpreter I wrote in Pascal that
I used for testing the compiler changes and code generation.

TTFN - Guy