About to dump a bunch of Compaq SCSI disk caddies (and disks)

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Wed Jul 8 13:07:43 CDT 2020

On 07/07/2020 09:10 PM, John-Paul Stewart via cctalk wrote:

> That is true if things are actually selling.  But from what I've seen
> (and why I agree with the earlier comment about ebay often being
> overpriced) is that sellers list stuff at overly inflated prices and
> then let it sit there unsold.

Yes, to know the truth, you have to use advanced search, and
select SOLD items only.
Then, you can see what items actually sold for what value.
LOTS of items have red prices, meaning they did NOT sell,
but closed without bids or closed below the reserve price.
A green price means it did sell at that price.

Jon