R: About to dump a bunch of Compaq SCSI disk caddies (and disks)

Alessandro Mazzini alessandro.mazzini at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 14:16:12 CDT 2020

Well, my comment is purely based on "non vintage" specific things.
I've a fetish ( ok ok, I know ) for xeons. On current hw there are various things with actually balanced / good prices to be found. But xeons tend to be valued more than they should

Again, personal opinion ( and these things are OT since too new )