Odd vintage computer sellers

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 15:57:14 CST 2020

> I've noticed prices going up on eBay a LOT, without even including obscene shipping charges AND sales tax
> and people parting out things, including attempting to sell individual disks of multi-disk sets.

I think much of this has to do with changes Ebay made in 2019. The
only sellers that can really survive on Ebay now are high volume & low
margin, or low volume & high margin. There is no money to be made in
the middle with reasonable prices, and many of those sellers that are
reasonable have moved elsewhere.

The result is a bunch of ultra-cheap Chi-junk, and floods of sellers
that want all the money (and more).

--
Will