Looking for Extended Industry Standard Architecture Revision 3.10 Specification

Ali cctalk at ibm51xx.net
Sun Feb 23 01:45:58 CST 2020

7:31 AM, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:

> > the spec was only released to members of the EISA consortium
> > same problem with PCI, etc. etc. specs
> >

> Global Engineering Documents sells it, their search is currently down
> so I can't tell how expensive a copy is

Al,

Are you talking about the standards/specs or "EISA System Architecture" book? I did find this site:

www.roma1.infn.it/SIC/_OLD_documentazione/unix/migr/digital-unix-doc/DOCUMENTATION/HTML/AA-Q0R6C-TET1_html/eisabus12.html

It does give a very good primer on the syntax. Using the info there plus trial and error I have gotten most of the basics worked out but it would be great to have the actual syntax for more sophisticated CFG files. I am surprised that after thirty or so years and many of the original "gang of nine" being gone the standard has not made its way into the wild.....

-Ali