Fwd: Crypto AG

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 23:07:33 CST 2020

I started this with good intentions, and I thought the post was on topic. I
did not want to start any
political arguments, or any arguments for that matter. In my opinion, the
intelligence community
is the Real World. Few citizens, in most countries, have little idea what
happens in the military, and
even less of the intelligence community.

My father, who was a 1st Sgt in the 28 Div, was also in the Bulge. D-Day
was very tough on the 101st.
They deserve a lot of credit and respect, and have a remarkable history.