Fwd: Crypto AG

wrcooke at wrcooke.net wrcooke at wrcooke.net
Tue Feb 18 06:36:31 CST 2020

> On February 18, 2020 at 5:49 AM Stefan Skoglund via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> tis 2020-02-18 klockan 02:50 -0700 skrev Jim Manley via cctalk:> Not everyone on this list was even alive when much of this happened,

> Would the US prefer to not use arbitration at all ? Then it would be asimple matter of who is the strongest.

This is now the "Classic Politics" list?
I missed how the PDP-11 fits into this discussion.
Mr. Manley doesn't speak for all of the US.
I respectfully request this stay at least vaguely on topic.

Thanks,
Will

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." --  Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"The names of global variables should start with    // "  -- https://isocpp.org