Sun external SMD cables

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 06:15:22 CST 2020

On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 at 19:06, Alan Perry via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I supplied part numbers. How can I be more specific?

Oddly, some of us do not have a mental look-up table of Sun part
numbers. In fact I think I can safely say that I could not identify a
single cable of any form for any machine ever made by its part number.
If you can, good for you.

But if someone, say, told me "I need some SCSI cables: a MD50 to MD68
cable, 2 × MD68 to MD68, an MD50 terminator and ideally a DB25 to
MD50," then I would be able to say "yes, I have some of those".

However, since Jim has been a bit more forthcoming, it sounds like I
can't help you.