Bob Davis and old computer stuff

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 17:12:06 CDT 2020

I've recently been working on archiving a huge pile of PERQ floppies.  I'd
be more than happy to help archive any media, including the scanning of
documentation.  I know that Bob had an extensive collection, and some of
this is likely to be the only copies of such media left in existence.

Also, it would be great to get images of the hard drives in those PERQs.  I
can assist with that as well.

- Josh