Bob Davis and old computer stuff

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Sat Apr 25 17:03:57 CDT 2020

Well I'm the one who was his friend for many years and when he died I
kept in touch with his mom. She's clearing out the house and I went over
today to tag and review some stuff.

There appear to be at least two Perqs, several boxes of floppies, junk
all over the place, a couple of Sun VMEs, what might be part of a Sun
3/50, big weird boards, at least 3 pdp11 q bus boxes, and the like. I
tagged the Perqs, brought home some boxes of floppies and said I would
see if anyone would help.

She really misses him and would like his stuff to go somewhere that
people will care about it and remember him. He was a good egg, and his
death was a very tragic accident.

I took some pictures, but what of his stuff is important and what is
not? Who is willing to help me get this stuff somewhere where people can
care about it?