DEC QBUS Backplanes

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 17 11:52:29 CDT 2020

I have been sorting thru a bunch of stuff in an effort to
clean the place up (Aren't we all doing that now with all
this time on our hands?)  I found a backplane.  It says
Digital on it but does not  have an H- number.  I also
don;t find it listed in any  of the lists I can find on
the web.

It has 8 A-B slots and 4 C-D slots.  the Four C-D are on
the bottom half of the backplane.  I am assuming it is
18 bit and the C-D were intended for things like the 2
board RL controller.

Anybody familiar with this and able to identify it?
Anybody interested in it?  It should fit in a USPS
Medium Flat Rate Box.

bill