pdp11/05 key?

Eric Smith spacewar at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 03:14:12 CDT 2020

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 11:35 AM Norman Jaffe via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I hope that you mean 'hardware porn', not 'hardcore porn'... :)

Trivia: for a while in the mid-to-late 1990s, a Google search for "computer
porn" had as the number one result one of my web pages, of that title,
containing images of computers with covers removed. I could see from the
server log that the search was fairly popular, but nevertheless I believe
that most of the people doing the search were not satisfied with the result.