Old FORTRAN programs, libraries, graphics

Douglas Taylor dj.taylor4 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 6 21:48:35 CDT 2020

Got similar interests here.  I've been using PGPLOT on the Vax since it
came out, the price was right!
Tried to get it to work with a Tektronix 4207, but something is a little
different between it and the 4105 series.
I was able to get an old version of Gnuplot (3.4) to compile and run on
a Vax alpha under Openvms 8.4.
It wouldn't compile on a 32 Vax under OpenVms 7.3, too bad, I had wanted
to run gnuplot on that machine.  Maybe I needed an older version of gnuplot.