Old FORTRAN programs, libraries, graphics

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 05:00:42 CDT 2020

I have been using PGPLOT but I guess you are aware of that.

https://www.astro.caltech.edu/~tjp/pgplot/

I also wonder if you might be interested in

https://github.com/rricharz/Tek4010

what I was looking for was a Calcomp Basic Plotting calls to HPGL as most of my plotters are HPLG and would like to plot some of the Calcomp sample plots on them

Dave