Nuke Redmond!

John Many Jars john at yoyodyne-propulsion.net
Tue Oct 8 02:27:31 CDT 2019

Heh.  I'm a Microsoft Admin (in addition to doing all the other IT stuff
around here)... and I hate Microsoft too, but somehow I don't want to
convert the entire company to Linux (the most important system here, the
manufacturing system, runs on Linux).

I think that would make my life, not worth living.

--
Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems:  "The Future Begins Tomorrow"
Visit us at: http://www.yoyodyne-propulsion.net

--------
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign,
that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -- Jonathan Swift