TI994/A Power Supply

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 14:46:38 CST 2019

On 11/4/19 7:39 AM, Allison Parent via cctalk wrote:
> Do better research. The power is external transformer and internal low
> voltage switch mode power supply.

It seems to depend on the variant. I've got a /4 and a /4A which have 4-pin
plugs on the back, and these use an external PSU outputting 18VAC and 8.5VAC.

I've got another /4A however which has a 2-pin plug on the back, and that
one appears to just take plain ol' 110VAC line voltage and the PSU is
completely internal (at least, there's a power cord with it which fits, but
that one has a few broken keys and so I've never actually done anything
with it).

cheers

Jules