TI994/A Power Supply

Allison Parent allisonportable at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 07:39:12 CST 2019

Do better research.
The power is external transformer and internal low voltage switch mode power supply.

Having carts is good.  The bonus is an expansion box with floppy and cards.

FYI back when ratshack sold both.

Allison

IPhoned it in!

> On Nov 4, 2019, at 12:59 AM, Kevin Parker via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

I may be stating the obvious here but looking for a little advice and
reassurance from anyone on the list who may have had experience with these
machines.

I have a couple of TI99/4A's that I was given quite a long time ago along
with about 50 software cartridges (if I understand things correctly the
cartridges on their own a quite a bonus). What I am missing are power
supplies. On my research the inputs are 12 and/or 5 volt depending on the
number of power pins on the back (mine have 2).

These voltages appear to neatly align with most PC power supplies so I
should be able to tap into an old AT power supply of which I have quite a
few.

Thank you.

Kevin Parker