stefan.skoglund at agj.net
Sat May 25 07:21:58 CDT 2019
fre 2019-05-24 klockan 23:38 -0700 skrev Chuck Guzis via cctalk:
> On 5/24/19 9:12 PM, Carlos E Murillo-Sanchez via cctalk wrote:
> > Sulfuric acid is hard to wash off; the amount that made it to the
> > room
> > must have been pretty small, otherwise people couldn't be allowed
> > in.
> > And, if it was bad enough to corrode boards, imagine what that
> > would do
> > to your lungs and all mucous membranes in your body...
> In my limited experience, there's nothing much worse than
> hydrochloric acid. A contain of the stuff inadvertently left open
> soon corrode anything corrodable in the room. HF may be worse; I
HCl is a gas dissolved in water.
At room temperatures (or higher) it will gas off
but because of the air moisture tiny drops of liquid HCl will form
Add water until around 25 percent concentration should stop most of the
More information about the cctalk