Raised Floors

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sat May 25 01:38:43 CDT 2019

On 5/24/19 9:12 PM, Carlos E Murillo-Sanchez via cctalk wrote:

> Sulfuric acid is hard to wash off; the amount that made it to the room
> must have been pretty small, otherwise people couldn't be allowed in. 
> And, if it was bad enough to corrode boards, imagine what that would do
> to your lungs and all mucous membranes in your body...

In my limited experience, there's nothing much worse than concentrated
hydrochloric acid. A contain of the stuff inadvertently left open will
soon corrode anything corrodable in the room.  HF may be worse; I don't


More information about the cctalk mailing list