Looking for DEC M7264-CB Troubleshooting Documentation

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Fri May 10 02:05:37 CDT 2019

If you are running a BA11-M box (3 1/2 inches tall), make sure the 2 fans
are running up to  speed. They slow as the fans go bad and can cause all
kinds of H780 power supply  and logic problems. When you shut the box the
fans should spin for a few seconds. If they stop within a second, change it.

Paul