SCSI2SD: Is it worth a try?

Jerry Weiss jsw at ieee.org
Wed Mar 20 10:59:54 CDT 2019

The system I use (OSX) to mange the SCSI2SD cards configuration and
firmware doesn't have a SCSI.  I'd think of it more as a "nice to have"
than a requirement.  The V6 cards allow data exchange via USB2.

If you have the appropriate images, you can just DD the data directly to
the microSD cards on OSX and Linux.  I move and backup images for RT11,
XXDP,  NeXT (Intel and 68K),  SunSparc, Linux and VMS this way.  The V5
cards have shown themselves to be quite versatile in my shop.

    Jerry