Pioneers of computing

Michael Mulhern Michael at jongleur.co.uk
Mon Mar 11 05:57:04 CDT 2019

Talking of calculators, my first full time job was selling HP calculators
and Apple computers which was appropriate, but not necessary for my second
full time job as a calculator. Yes my job title was calculator, where I did
actuarial calculations on insurance products for variations.

So I went from selling them, to being one :)

//m

--

*Blog: RetroRetrospective – Fun today with yesterday's gear……..
<http://www.jongleur.co.uk/blogs/>*