Craigslist Apple 512K Lisa Computer

Ray Arachelian ray at arachelian.com
Mon Mar 4 17:45:28 CST 2019

On 03/03/19 19:26, Zane Healy wrote:
>> On Mar 3, 2019, at 10:35 AM, Ray Arachelian via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>>
>> On 03/03/19 12:58, Marvin Johnston via cctalk wrote:
>>> I just ran across this and while I'm not interested, someone on the
>>> list might be.
>>>
>>> https://santabarbara.craigslist.org/sys/d/apple-512k-lisa-computer-valuetec-2900t/6821658432.html
>>>

>>> It was posted about 14 days ago, and looks to be in Santa Barbara, CA.
>>>
>> That doesn't look like it's a Lisa, it may be a tempest hardened Mac 512.
> An interesting system.  Someone needs to save this.  Based on the description, and the way it looks, I think you’re right about it being designed for TEMPEST hardening.  There were some TEMPEST versions of the Mac II.
>
> Zane

Yeah, totally it should be saved. This photo is interesting:
https://images.craigslist.org/00I0I_5CA0pMPnaIP_1200x900.jpg that does
look like the Lisa's keyboard. Perhaps they modified one to work with this.

But perhaps it's really a Mac 512k keyboard that also has the numeric
keypad all inside a single case:
https://s14-eu5.startpage.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=http:%2F%2Fimgur.com%2FdyvXb2T.jpg&sp=e195b07752dbbef5f7b8640d048fd9a2