Craigslist Apple 512K Lisa Computer

Marvin Johnston marvin at west.net
Mon Mar 4 12:40:19 CST 2019

On the off chance that someone on the list wants it and doesn't like the
idea of shipping, I'll be going to VCFMW in September and could bring it
along. My route will be Santa Barbara, Las Vegas, north to I-80, and
I-80 to the Chicago area. After that, I'll be headed to Pittsburgh, PA
and it can be dropped off along the way.

I can also head out to Goleta (basically Santa Barbara) and check out
what this person has.

Marvin