Computer Reset shop, liquidation. (USA)

Daniel Seagraves dseagrav at lunar-tokyo.net
Wed Jul 17 11:39:38 CDT 2019

> On Jul 17, 2019, at 11:26 AM, William Donzelli via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> Oh, I did not mention how some of those misfits can throw their own
> wrenches in the works. Piss one of them off and he calls the Fire
> Marshall. Some dick did that when I was cleaning out Compass so many
> years ago (if you remember the Compass Teletype cleanout in NJ, you
> have been on this list too long!), and delayed things for a couple of
> weeks.

This. People on the internet are insane. I have gotten literal death threats for refusing to sell keyboards. People threatening to find my home address and do things about my “hoarding”. I should never have said a goddamn word on the internet. I regret ever releasing anything open source. For every one person who wants to contribute there are a dozen who just want to complain - or worse.

I’m so very tired of being screamed at. I almost want to just dump it all and walk away. This is not what I signed up for.