"half-dollar"/"50 cent piece" Was: Recovering the ROM of an IBM 5100 using OCR

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Mon Jul 1 00:50:18 CDT 2019

I think that half-dollar and small dollar are still officially in
circulation.  You might have to ask your bank to ORDER.
I think that they stopped minting half dollar in 2002, when they decided
that they had enough inventory to meet foreseeable needs.

Half-dollar would presumably be all Kennedy.  Walking Liberty is now R at RE.

Small dollar would be commemorative presidents, with some random Susan B.
Anthony, Scajewea, Native American small dollars mixed in.  But, don't you
want to collact EVERY president?  :-)
Cartwheels (large dollar) are not in circulation much.