PDP-11/60 manuals needed

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Wed Feb 27 16:09:32 CST 2019

    > From: Bill Degnan

    > The 11/60 handbook doesn't have that kind of designation. It's EB06498

Yeah, that's the processor handbook, which is the paperback-sized thing which
is mostly a programmer's reference; I've got that, its the 8-1/2x11 sized
things I'm after.

    > From: Ethan Dicks

    > Is it by any chance EK-KD11K-TM-001?

    > That part number is for a print-set

Uhh, no. Looking at the fiche version, EP-KD11K-TM-001, it has lots and lots
of text blocks (which I can't read without a fiche reader, of course).

We do seem to have the print sets:

  MP00166	11/60 System (chassis, power contoller, etc)
  MP00409	KD11-K CPU
  MP00500	WCS (M7870)
  MP00429	FP11-E

but I'm not desperate enough to learn the -11/60 by looking at them!

    > I'm following the discussion because I have the two BA11 cabinets for
    > an 11/60, the PSUs, and the front panel (I'm missing the rack).

And by 'the rack', I'm guessing that includes the backplane? Looking through
the prints, I think I didn't see details on it (alas).

	Noel