IBM 3174 C 6.4 Microcode Disks?

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Wed Feb 20 17:24:09 CST 2019

Grant,

On Sat, Feb 16, 2019 at 07:36:11PM -0700, Grant Taylor via cctalk wrote:

> If the 2513 you have is the one that was used for this, I'd love to see
> the config, if it's still on there.  That would very likely settle
> things for my curiosity.

I have the 2513 now.  I'm new to Cisco router commands and configuration.
If you could give me a crash course on the commands that would display the
parts of the configuration that would settle things for your curiosity, I'll
see what it has.

--

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net

What's the definition of a legacy system? One that works!
Errare humanum est, ignoscere caninum.