IBM 6360 - Filesystem(ish) info?

Ali cctalk at ibm51xx.net
Tue Feb 19 12:49:32 CST 2019

> I'm planning on a USB controller, but I've seen ISA projects that are
> also
> microcontroller based so I think it wouldn't be awfully difficult to
> replace the USB data pipe with an ISA one.

Well just because you don't have enough to do please plan on an ISA version as well ;) I think it really is time someone did a super floppy controller bringing together a number of older technology on to one easy to use card (e.g. 8" drive support, copy protection bypass, GCR reading) - all of this was available as separate products in the past...

> My friends think it's silly, and they're probably right. =P

Hey silly things can lead to great discoveries: https://gizmodo.com/scientists-produce-rigorous-study-of-why-grapes-spark-i-1832660386

-Ali