Kemners Surplus - Real time walkthrough

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 10:10:38 CST 2019

Of the items in

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4Q8Jx7n36fmVczLN8

This photo depicts a Raytheon VT302, I did not see the keyboard in the
photo, hoping it is not lost:

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipN-btB2yizsHBmabHb7xtHr_zUWZlS6QENHMHbb-beU6Jf4oNqEABuPoVWamYFUtg/photo/AF1QipOzaTLOK_RE9-qpb9i-3_qcoRrQXL7idfoAHsk?key=MmhXdXRtVkhoZkNGODBleGFNeGYza2xvV1BkbjV3

...but I can say this is apparently a very rare or historic computer, not
many known to exist other than this one (unless the one I once owned found
its way to this surplus shop, I know don't remember who bought it from me,
but it was in this same general geographic location and may have found its
way here eventually.  So, someone might want to grab it.

Here are some photos I took of mine.  Yes I got rid of mine, not interested
in this class of computer and space is limited.  I only know it's
"historic"  because I have been contacted a few times about this machine,
to my surprise, people writing about them or industry research

https://vintagecomputer.net/raytheon/VT302/

Bill