8-Update

Vincent Slyngstad v.slyngstad at frontier.com
Sun Feb 17 00:46:12 CST 2019

From: Anders Nelson via cctalk: Saturday, February 16, 2019 10:58 AM
> Oh boy, how did I miss that someone has created a front panel PCB layout
> for a PDP-8/e?
>
> Can you ask Vince to share that design please?

Took me a bit of hunting to see how my name came up, as the thread is
from a while back, and I had forgotten about it :-).

I gather you are responding to:
From: Rod G8DGR via cctalk: Saturday, December 15, 2018 11:36 PM
> A friend has been able to 3D print toggle switch leavers that fit and work.
> Vince Sylngstat has done a console board PCB  layout.
(Slyngstad)

In which case, switch handles can be found here:
http://www.so-much-stuff.com/pdp8/cad/3d.php
(The FP end is facing you, so you may not instantly recognize it.)

and the PCB can be found here:
http://svn.so-much-stuff.com/svn/trunk/Eagle/projects/DEC/8ePanel/
or by searching for "8/e front panel" on
http://www.so-much-stuff.com/pdp8/cad/boards.php

and those have been out there for quite a while.

Enjoy!

    Vince