Kemners Surplus - Real time walkthrough

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Sat Feb 16 13:29:53 CST 2019

On 2/16/19 12:16 PM, Anders Nelson via cctalk wrote:
> The last there was proactive about saying prices are negotiable, and you
> could expect "up to 50%" off.

Hum.

I feel like that's not sufficient to peak my interest in some of the things.

I'm particularly interested in the IBM PS/2 stuff, but there's not
enough information / details to speculate on short notice from afar with
unknown prices and shipping.  :-/

I do think that's the biggest collection of Model 80s that I've seen in
one place in quite a while.

I'd be really curious what cards are in them.

Thank you for the pictures and the heads up Anders.

> I'm not about to pay up to $1K for one of those corroded disk packs, so...

Ya.  Some of the equipment looked fairly rough.  I suspect a good
cleaning will help.  But it's difficult to tell what condition and if
it's just surface dirt or if the problems run deeper.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die