Nat Semi 16032 info discovered

alan at alanlee.org alan at alanlee.org
Mon Apr 29 19:10:31 CDT 2019

While this isn't specific to 16032, it is somewhat related.  A year and
a half ago, someone found the Gerber files for Scolaro's PC532 Baby AT
motherboard.  I back-annotated them into Eagle (I don't use KiCad) where
they could be edited.  The ground fill from the Gerbers was replaced
with ground pours from Eagle.  And there are very minor clean-ups to the
board art work.  I used my own judgement in what was in-spirit with the
original design.  The schematic drawing is entirely new.  While it does
not match the style of the original, it is electrically correct and
fully forward/back annotates to the PCB artwork.

I just moved it from my private repo to my public facing one here:

https://www.retrotronics.org/svn/ns32k/pc532/

Hopefully someone else can also make use of it.

-Alan

PS. I recently discovered pcbcart.com does reasonably priced 6-layer
boards if anyone wants to do reproductions of it.