Programming on metal cylinders?

Carlos E Murillo-Sanchez ce.murillosanchez at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 17:19:55 CDT 2019

I used Digital Visual FORTRAN quite a bit in the 90's.  I still have the
installation CDs for v. 6.0A Professional Edition Intel version from
December, 1998.  It featured most VAX extensions, I think.  But at the
time, my main research machine was a Sun with twin 200MHz Ultrasparcs.
I wish I could have kept it.

Carlos.