DELQA?

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 01:35:01 CDT 2019

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 1:16 AM Kevin McQuiggin (SFU) via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> Not in the UK, but Mitch Miller at Keyways Inc (keyways.com) has tested/working cards at reasonable prices.  I had the same issue on a recent MicroVAX II upgrade, I replaced a incompatible DEQNA with a DELQA.  I’ve bought near a dozen cards from him, honest dealer and experienced with DEC stuff.

He's near me (about 90 minutes West).  I used to run into him at
computer shows/hamvention in Dayton.  He is definitely experienced and
trustworthy.  He has some stratospheric prices on some items, but
those are typically the prices and items for businesses with immediate
need and someone to stand behind the product.  I haven't purchased
from him recently (since the Dayton Computer Shows ended) but I've
heard from others that he can be accommodating to hobbyists where
possible.

-ethan