VCFMW

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 00:28:33 CDT 2018

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 12:45 PM Jay West via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Once again. Silent700 put together an incredible show for the Midwest
> computer festival in Elk Grove. Every room that was rented was almost
> overflowing most of the show, so I suspect attendance was great. I heard a
> lot of good feedback on the speakers and presentations, and I also noticed
> that the auction pile was bigger than each previous year.

Thanks, Jay, for the kind words about the show.  This was indeed our
largest turnout ever, by a wide margin.  The auction lasted nearly
four hours (!), across 102 lots, and despite my failing voice and
rumbling stomach, kept bidders at rapt attention throughout.

Pic galleries and videos are just starting to come in and are being
posted here as we get them:  http://vcfmw.org/past.html

Videos of the talks are being professionally produced by our very own
Trixter and will be up as early as this weekend on our channel at
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu3UDdi0llxiSaFKq-p5gYQ/videos

A big thanks to all who donated, attended and contributed to another
successful VCF Midwest!

-jht