Looking to trade for Emulex UC04 QBus SCSI

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 21:53:00 CDT 2018

Hi all --

In my quest to get my MicroVAX I to do something interesting, I'm looking
for an Emulex UC04 SCSI controller -- this is one of the few MSCP SCSI
devices that I'm aware of that are compatible with the MicroVAX I (the rest
all require a II or later).  I have a nice CMD CQD-200/TM QBus SCSI
controller that I can offer in trade, or I also have a wide variety of
other parts available... please drop me a line if you've got one for trade.

Thanks as always,
Josh