cctalk/cctech

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Tue Nov 27 09:59:35 CST 2018

On 11/27/2018 12:15 AM, Lawrence Wilkinson via cctalk wrote:
> I think if everyone can refrain from posting non-cc stuff (and in this I
> would include: Queries about modern HW or SW without a direct CC
> relevance, long threads about character encoding schemes...) then we
> could go to a single list, but one might have to get used to being
> jumped on if posting something regarded as off-topic, and perhaps
> finding oneself moderated if persisting.

I can't speak for others.  But I will say that I do enjoy the somewhat
open forum for things like long threads about character encoding schemes
or other such topics.

Perhaps I'm one of the culprits posting to the wrong list.  :-/  Please
let me know if I should change my habits.

I'll mention Mailman topics again, as I think that's a way that people
might be able to filter things they aren't interested in.  I also think
that Mailman's topic feature is under utilized.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die