Text encoding Babel. Was Re: George Keremedjiev

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Sun Nov 25 16:44:53 CST 2018

On 11/23/18 11:27 AM, Tomasz Rola via cctalk wrote:
> Well, that was low hanging fruit. But if he indeed turns it off and the
> problem is not gone, that will be a bit of puzzle. Will require some way
> to compare mailboxes in search of pattern in missing emails... Which may
> or may not be obvious... which will lead to more puzzles... oy maybe I
> should have stayed muted and let others do the job...

I'd question modern anti-spam techniques like DMARC and DKIM.  I'd
suggest checking the mailing list to see if there is any information
about bounces.

You can probably see crumbs of missing messages in message flow (likely
already happening), the References: & In-Reply-To: headers, and the list
archive.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die