George Keremedjiev

Robert Feldman r_a_feldman at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 22 16:59:29 CST 2018

>Message: 10
>Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 16:17:27 -0500
>From: ED SHARPE <couryhouse at aol.com>
>To: jfoust at threedee.com, cctalk at classiccmp.org, cctalk at classiccmp.org
>Subject: Re: George Keremedjiev
>
>who? knows?? ?what? mail program? are? you using that? ?does that?
>

>In a message dated 11/21/2018 1:25:08 PM US Mountain Standard Time, cctalk at classiccmp.org writes:
>
>?
>At 02:03 PM 11/21/2018, ED SHARPE via cctalk wrote:
>
>>I? sold? him my? extra classic 8? with the plexi covers on it... sn 200? series....? we? kept? sn #18
>
>Side question: What process is turning non-blanking spaces into ISO-8859-1
>circumflex-A for you?
>
>I see '?' all throughout your emails.
>
>- John

I get CCTalk in digest form and see the "?" in Ed's posts. Almost all (but strangely not all) of his posts are like that. I might occasionally see a strange extra character in someone else's post, but only rarely and then they usually are some non-English diacritical mark.

BTW, we went through this about 6 months ago. Someone pointed out the strange characters in Ed's posts. No change resulted from that, however, and I doubt this thread will cause any change.

Bob